Klamath Tribal Courts and Klamath Tribes Child Support Enforcement./PO Box 1260 Chiloquin OR 97624 PH:541-783-3020

Research Links

Legal Aid

If you need legal advice, contact the following agencies:

Oregon Legal Services – Provides legal assistance and advice to residents who qualify under low-income guidelines
Phone: 1.800.480.9160
Klamath Falls Regional Office-Legal Aid
832 Klamath Ave
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601

Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
Phone: 1.800.452.7636
Klamath Crisis Center
P.O. BOX 1358
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601